Tuesday, February 6, 2007

WTF are they called???

Ok, I need a favor. What are the big ass beanbag-like chairs called? They were really popular for a while. Are they gone now? I thought they were called Loveseats. They are like ginormous... not really a beanbag, becasue there are no beans inside, but beanbag-looking?!!! HELP!

EDIT:
LOVESACKS! For the love of a sack. Thank God, that was bugging the shit out of me. Thanks anyway!

EDIT #2: I just found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LoveSac
on Wikipedia. Strange how often I look things up and the company is in Utah or from Utah or whatever. :) I found this too and the first sentence made me laugh out loud at work:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_rebel_billionaire/2006_Feb_06_lovesac_bankrupt

1 comment:

Carly said...

that's so weird. i was just looking at lovesac.com yesterday because they're having a countdown sale and i was thinking about getting one. the shipping is a bitch, though.