Friday, February 9, 2007

I HATE SNAIL MAIL

I am really FUCKING ANNOYED with the post office right now. I sent Carly's card and money order on January 24th and it never got to her. Then, I call my school today to see why my test didn't post yet and it's because it was never received. That was sent out on the 2nd PRIORITY mail! I paid fucking 5 bucks to send 3 pages of mail and they fucking lost it. Priority is supposed to get there in 2 fucking days. I am so annoyed. The worst part is that they can't track the damn test because I didn't write that it needed to be signed for. WHAT THE FUCK! I don't know what to do. God fucking damit.

1 comment:

Carly said...

they lost your test? holy shit. i think you should stop going to that post office. it probably isn't even a post office. it's just a bunch of people pretending to be postal workers but who actually take the mail out to the back and light it on fire.