And once again, Carly is my hero. Yay for her and her mad technological skills.
This weekend went well.
FRIDAY
I went out to the Front Page (bar) with Whittney on Friday night while Clint was bouncing. It was fun. My drinking went like this:
Bud Light
Jager Bomb
Shot of Hypnotic
007 yum, yum
The Hypnotic, although awesome when chilled, was not chilled at the bar and was also 7.50 a shot. What a fuckin rip off... this is why I am not an alcoholic. It's too damn expensive. I ended up using like 60 bucks through the night because I was paying for Whittney's drinks too. I was kind of annoyed by this because last time she and I went out, the same thing happened. I don't know why it always ends up with her being drunk and my wallet being sadly vaccated by George, Lincoln, and Jefferson. The cool thing was that when we saw her later, she gave me 40 bucks because she felt bad. So, good times. We ended up going to Krispy Kreme when we left the bar and went home and talked until 4 a.m. when we decided we should probably go to bed. She slept at my place and I could hear her snoring through the wall, but I was so fuckin tired, I fell asleep anyway.
SATURDAY
We both woke up at 8 a.m. Ya, that would be 4 hours later, and we couldn't go back to sleep. We talked for a while and then Ryan, her husband, came over and picked her up. He had gone down to Manasass the night before and slept at the barracks at Ft. Belvoir, which is like 5 minutes from me. He was really fuckin hungover and we all pointed and laughed. It was a good time. I had some cereal and watched Boy Meets World and then Clint woke up 2 p.m. We cleaned, ran some errands then came back, ate pizza, and watched Mortal Combat. You know those movies that the action or dancing or whatever is awesome, but the acting sucks balls? It was one of those. Like Center Stage... all the people are awesome dancers, but they can't say a line convincingly for shit. So, that was that. I went to bed early because, well, ya, I had 4 hours of sleep and was tired.
SUNDAY
Woke up, showered, went to Michaels, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and Costco and then went to Mitch and Jill's for the Superbowl. I was annoyed beforehand because we invited Whittney (Ryan was working and she had nothing to do) and we told her we were leaving at 430. She calls me at 428 and says she won't make it in time. I'm like, god, you are fuckin annoying. Here's the conversation:
Me: You called? What's up?
Whitt: I'm not gonna make it by 4:30.
M: Where are you know?
W: I'm at home.
M: Ooook. Well, whatever. I guess I'll see you later then. (Knowing full well that she just wants me to tell her we will wait for her.)
W: I just don't want you to be waiting if I'm stuck in traffic or something. I'd feel bad.
M: It's fine, whatever. I'll just see ya some other time. No big deal.
W: Oh. Ok. Sorry again!
M: It's fine. Bye.
W: Bye.
So, I go and tell Clint. Oh wait! Prequel! When I got home from Costco, he told me she had called and told him to tell me to call her when I got home! Why couldn't she have just told Clint? WTF, right?! I dunno. So, I tell Clint that she is annoying and that she knew we were leaving at 430, she should have been ready. She is ALWAYS late and that bugs the shit out of me. Clint's like, well, it's not a big deal if we don't get there by 5, the game doesn't start until 630 anyway. I'm like, hello? It's the PRINCIPLE! So, then I feel bad and I call her back.
Me: How long do you think it will take you to be ready?
Whitt: Ohhhh..... ummmm.... I dunno.
M: (obviously annoyed that I gave in) Well, are we talking an hour or what?
W: Ummm... no, not an hour.
M: Well, how long?
W: I dunno.
M: (Seeing that I am going to have to spell it out for her) Ok, if you don't want to go, then let's forget it, but if you do and you're going to be like 15 minutes, then we'll wait for you.
W: Ok, I can do it in 15 minutes.
M: K, we'll wait then.
W: Are you sure? I don't want to hold you guys up! I feel so ba...
M: WHITTNEY!
W: What?
M: Stop talking and go get ready!
W: K, bye.
M: Click.
Do you see what I have to deal with here? My god. I would tell you about the party at Mitch and Jill's but I'm over typing for now. I'll write about it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Boy Meets World so much.
Me too dude. I used to think Rider Strong was so hot, now when I watch it, I just think he has way too much hair and he plays with it too much. I like it because it brings me back to high school along with Corey and Topanga and Shawn. :)
Post a Comment