Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Wild Hogs

Starting my 4th week of WW and I lost another 1.4 pounds last night, bringing my grand total to 6.8 pounds since March 5th. I'm stoked. In 9.2 pounds, I will have lost 10% of my body weight from when I started. Yikes.

Last night was good. We went over to Josh and Kevin's and barbequed with them, Josh's dad who's in town from Georgia, Kristen, and her roommate, Kim. It was a good time. Josh and Kevin just bought new motorcycles and I blame Kristen. Ok, prequel to all this. These people deserve a bit of explanation.
Josh:
Josh is a 6'4", 200 lb Yeti. He is a former SSgt in the Marine Corps and I met him through Clint because he was "relieved" from Color Guard and sent to the Operations Office where Clint works. At first, I didn't like him. He was always late, he was sort of annoying, and he liked to keep Clint out late because he was single and, I suppose, interrpretted Clint as being single too. I don't know. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever met and he would literally give you the shirt off his back if it would help you. He works two jobs now. One for the DEA and the other as the head bouncer at the Front Page in DC. He also goes to college online fulltime. Crazy, right? Told ya he was a workaholic. Before he met Kristen, he sort of went from girl to girl, like the normal single male in DC. He is also roommates with Kevin, whom he has been bailing out of financial trouble for years now.
Kevin:
I have known Kevin for hmmm... about 2 years, I guess. When I met him, he was attending George Washington University and worked at the Front Page with Josh. Currently, he is in the Secret Service, (which, now that I know what he does all day, seems much less glamorous than I would have originally expected) and is quite the ladies man. He is a funny guy from Maine and is currently on his 4th truck since I met him 2 years ago. He's a little accident prone. Does not bode well for a man with a new motorcycle, no? He is overall a good guy, but has a little trouble keeping things in order financially and bearing with Josh's OCD cleaning and bill paying gets to him sometimes.
Kristen:
Ohhh, Kristen. She is the "man's woman" with no doubt. She is a LT in the Army Reserves and she works with Josh at the DEA. In the Army, her MOS is Military Police and she is the commander of her division in Maryland. She is the girl that every man wants and every woman wants to be. She shoots guns, she's been overseas fighting wars, she works her ass off to get what she wants, (which includes a motorcycle, a BMW, a condo in Maine and her rent in an apartment in NE DC) and she doesn't take shit. She also has a beautiful body, works out every day, gave up candy for lent, looks great in a bikini, has naturally curly brown hair, and brown eyes. She is the kind of woman that would lure a man into bed with her body and then kick you in the face and walk out on you. She is my idol. :)

So,the deal is that Kristen has a bike, so Josh wanted a bike... because Josh looked into getting a bike, Kevn wanted a bike... do you see where this is going? Because Josh and Kevin and Kristen have bikes....
Clint wants a bike. So, what do I say? I know he wants it; I know that if he waits 10 years, he won't buy one; I know he wants to hang out with his friends and when I am at OCS, he'll ride around with them... I am just picturing Wild Hogs, I suppose. While at Ft. Benning, GA at Officer Candidacy School, I am going to get postcards:
"Hello from Virginia!" "Greetings from Maine!" "Howdy from Texas!"
LOL... I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Clint on a bike is cute. I can't believe WW is working so well!! I'm so impressed. You've motivated me to work out tonight. I'm completely jealous of your tinyness.