Tuesday, March 13, 2007

2.4 pounds lighter

So, yesterday was my 2nd WWW meeting and I lost 2.4 pounds! So, I am at 158.6. I was actually kind of disappointed because I feel like I have made a complete 180 of my diet and I worked out 4 days... I dunno. I thought it would be more than that. I guess I was HOPING it would be more than that. I can't wait until I am below 150 again. I am telling you right now though, that I will never be back at 160 again. For a 5 foot tall girl, that is pretty much obese. Gross.
In other news, not related to my weight, I am going to Jilly Bean's this weekend because Clint and Mitch are going to a drill competition on Friday and Saturday and they come back on Sunday. I called Jill and told her that we should have a slumber party, so we are going to do pedicures and hot oil treatments. I don't know how the baby will respond to that, but we'll see. HAHA... just kidding. :) But, I am happy to be going there for the weekend, because I know Jill will appreciate the help and I can cook all the meals and not go off my diet! YAY! That is the worst when you are dieting and you go to someone's house, and she's like, would you like a beer and have some cheese dip with a fried potato skin. You're like, mmmmm. That reminds me of that Friends episode where Rachel makes the Trifle or something and Joey's teaching everyone how to "act" like it's good. "Rubbing your stomach like this... smile and say, 'mmmmm'!!!" LOL... ok, how did this get on my dieting again? I dunno. Sorry.
My boss is out of the office today and tomorrow so that's cool. I get to blog and chill out for a while. I reorganized the whole back room of the gift shop. I LOVE to organize things. It makes everything better. I should post a picture of what it looks like now, but it wouldn't make a difference, because you didn't see the disarray it was in before, so, you'll just have to take my word for it. Remember on Reading Rainbow when Levar Burton had those kids do that book reviews? Clint did that. He was reviewing a book about magic. LOL... how cute. But you don't have to take my word for it! Dum, dum, dum! :) Ok, I'm off to order new merchandise for the gift shop. Yipeeeeeeee.....

1 comment:

Carly said...

I'm jealous of your 2.4 pounds. Oprah says you should always think about your pounds in butter. Pick up 2.4 pounds of butter at the supermarket and you can be like, "fuck you, you're not on my ass anymore." It's a weird game, but a little bit awesome.

Also jealous that you get to hang out with a newborn. Margs is having her baby in a couple weeks!