Ok, so here it is for all to see. Luckily, I only know of like 3 people that read this and they all know I'm overweight, so big deal. Today is March 6th: the first day of the rest of my life.
Weight: 161 (Can you BELIEVE that! Holy shnike)
Measurements
Right upper arm: 11.5
Waist: 34
Hips: 41
Right thigh: 25.5
I know you all want to measure now and see how you compare to yours truly. So, go ahead. Dig out that measuring tape from your junk drawer and see how you measure up to fatty mcfattypants. I cannot believe I weight 161. Ok, I'm done. So, the deal is that I have 22 points for the day and I ate breakfast this morning (this is new and different for me because I usually wake up with just enough time to brush my teeth and leave... because I put my mascarra on in the car) and have already used up 5 points. Sheesh. This is harder than I thought. This is it, though. I feel it. I am going to the gym after work and I am doing it all right this time. I don't know about everyone else in the world, but I am definitely an all or nothing kind of person. If I fuck up once, even a little bit, I have the mindset that I should just fuck the rest of the day, or week, or this whole diet thing. So, my goal is to not let one downfall be my breaking point. We'll see how it goes.
In other news, I got the plays of Peter Schaffer yesterday from the library where I volunteer. I want to read Equus because that is the play that Daniel Radcliffe is in at the London theater and all the pictures are just him naked with a horse, so I am interested to see what it is actually about. Is this the primordial version of Beastiality? I'll let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how are the points and all that going? I'm on a new diet called "not eating". it's kind of like weight watchers except that a) it's free and b) it's not working.
You crack me up.
Post a Comment