YAY! I am all better, so I can blog again. Clint and I went to see Mitch and Jill yesterday and I got to see Breanna for the first time since she was born. She is looking good and it's nice to see that Mitch and Jill really haven't changed at all. You know when your friends have babies and all of a sudden, everything is about the BABY and you can't do anything you used to do now because of the BABY. I don't know. It is just nice to see that we can still say fuck and shit and hang out like we used to. Yes, my life is complete because I can still say fuck around a 3 week-old. God, my life is sad. I came to the frightening realization the other day and I have one friend out here. ONE. FRIEND. ONE. Clint went to work at the bar and I was like, oh I'll just call Whittney and hang out. When she couldn't, I was like, oh, I'll just call... um, I guess I'll call... I could... oh... um... I'm gonna go to the gym. Wow. That sucks. The problem is that I work at the barracks, so the only people I know are Marines and Clint knows them all too. I need to join a book club or something. I don't even know how I would go about doing that. Although, much to my fat ass chagrin, I am going to join weight watchers tonight. I just can't get these last 10 pounds off and I feel like I need help. Groups help me. Being around people that are in your same situation... I don't know. The empathy factor, I suppose. Besides, I was on it a while ago and lost 15 pounds pretty easily. So, that is that. The schedule today is:
800-330: work
400-600: library volunteering
630-730: weight watchers meeting
800-900: grocery shopping for new, healthy food :)
900-930: eat dinner. Ya, that's probably not starting out well
blah
I knew I had a sign this morning when I went to get some m&ms out of the vending machine and it ate my money. It's like, I can eat your money or you can eat this and get fatter. BLEH.
Goodbye fatty mcfattypants. Samantha is going down. I'll let you know how it goes.
WEIGHT TODAY: too much
MEASUREMENTS: too big
MINDSET: too hectic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to do weight watchers! I'm so jealous! I tried to do it in November and I didn't have room in my schedule.
Me in Nov: yeah, I'll pay the money, no prob. Do you take Visa? Oh, you mean I have to attend meetings? I don't know if I can do that...no, I don't exercise because I don't have time...well, can I just pay the money?...oh, I see. No, I don't want to pay to still be fat. Thanks.
You know you can do it online, right? And I know you're online enough to have the time! :)
Post a Comment