Tuesday, April 24, 2007

FINALLY

Well, it's official. I have broken the 150 pound mark, never to return again. I have lost 12 pounds in 7 weeks and I am stoked. :):):) Things are good. The AC in my office finally got fixed today when I called and told them that I was about to pass out and would not work under these conditions. 10 minutes later, it was fixed. I was relieved but annoyed that nothing had been done earlier if it was that simple to fix in the first place. What else??? I am going to the OCS board in 2 days. It starts at 930 and I am nervous as shit. (How nervous is shit, you ask? Quite.) In 2 days, it will be over and done with. Thank God, because just thinking about it makes my stomach flip. Not much to report. I went on a 2 hour bike ride this weekend and found a batting cage where I spent the next hour rekindling my childhood softball skills. :) It was fun. I am going to take Clint out there sometime this week, so I'm excited. Good to go. Nothing else to say....

2 comments:

Carly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm am so jealous of your amazing shrinkageness.

Carly said...

Did they let you in yet? Where's the update?